Dr. Edna Pierre-Louis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edna Pierre-Louis?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Edna Pierre-Louis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017

Very honest and knowledgeable

She diagnosed a serious health concern during my first visit and immediately referred me to a specialist that saw me the same day and who did perform the surgery that I needed successfully

June 1st, 2013

Love her

Dr. PL is absolutely awesome. Yes, she is very blunt and to the point. However, she wants and does what is best for her patients. When I had my son two years ago I asked her if she would deliver him and she worked things around so she could. I would definitely recommend her as a physician. A little foot note this photo does not do her justice...she is a very beautiful woman! I would trust her with anything.

August 15th, 2012

My visit started out good but, after the nurse took all my info in the room I waited for the DR for over 45 mins. No body came in to recognize to fact I was there or to let me know the DR was running behind.very stressful and anoying.

August 1st, 2012

Recommend her to all the women I know. She is superb. Love her.

March 20th, 2012

Wonderful

Dr. Pl is not my primary OB but I love her out of all of them . She makes sure you are taken care of and is very promptAnd calls you back . If I were to have another child I wouldMake her my primary OB . Wonderful doctor !

February 1st, 2012

Her bedside manner could use improvement. I did not feel that she was really listening to my concerns. I was disappointed.

June 20th, 2011

Love Dr. PL and all the others at Gessler OB/GYN

At first, Dr. PL seems a little matter of fact, but that made me feel better anyway, at 18, I didn't need a friend, I needed a competent professional. However, once I continued my appointments, her caring and attention to detail caught a tumor in my pituitary gland. When I got pregnant and went into pre-term labor, she called me on the phone to check on me and has been wonderful through my pregnancy and bedrest. She is extremely professional and very caring, even in a potentially scary situation. I also love Drs. Mancini and Jardin, but I'm not a huge fan of Ratleff, but her last day was this month. I have been seeing Dr. PL for 8 years now, and still love her and Gessler. I even said I don't want anyone but her to deliver my son, but we'll see next month :)

November 15th, 2010

Great doctor!

April 5th, 2010

Great Clinic and Drs

My experience at Gessler Clinic has been wonderful. I don't have anything bad to say about Gessler Clinic, staff, Dr's etc. They have all been wonderful.

November 9th, 2009

She saved my life

Dr. P.L. actually saved my life. I was 52 years old and really didn't consider a mammogram to be so important. I was only 2 months past due with my mammo and she insisted I have one ASAP. I did have cancer in the first stage.It was DCIS (ductal carsinoma , in the milk duct).I did not feel a lump! I was biopsied and had a lumpectomy shortly after followed by radiation daily for 5 weeks. I am now on a 5 yr. cancer drug with exams every 6 mos. Hopefully it will not return. I thank Dr. Pierre Luis for being so thorough with her patients. Please have your mammos done every year as it could save your life too.

April 5th, 2017