A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Sayat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayat graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Sayat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Christ Hospital
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edna R. Sayat practice?
- Dr. Edna Sayat has 1 office location.
Dr. Edna Sayat practices Pediatrics near Secaucus, NJ.
See Secaucus Pediatricians.