Dr. Edna Scheindling-Tokayer MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2017
Dr. Tokayer was very informative and easy to speak with. I had the Doctors full attention and did not feel rushed during the consult. It was refreshing speaking to Dr. Tokayer who answered all my questions regarding thyroid and healthy meals. She helped me understand my condition. I left the office with more information and a plan.

March 22nd, 2016
Wonderful Dr, even nicer person!
Dr Tokayer has been my endocrinologist for the past 3 years. My sugars were crazy before coming to her. Now I am doing great and am under control. Thank you Dr! Great bedside manner.

February 22nd, 2016
The worst doctor ever! She should not be practicing medicine. She never examined me and lied to my insurance company about an exam that never took place. Then she wasted my money by running blood work on me leaving out 2 important tests. She advised me to get surgery for my para thyroid glands before even running routine tests. This woman is a fraud.

January 26th, 2016
Waste of time...
Was told that this doctor had experience with parathyroid issues following parathyroid surgery: doctor spent almost the entire initial consult typing my prior lab results on her computer without much discussion. She had her office staff give brief instructions in the days following appt. and was not able to speak with the doctor again unless another appt. was made. Her advice indicated limited comprehension of hypocalcemia following parathyroid surgery and was of zero help. Avoid this office if expertise in parathyroid disease is required.

November 29th, 2015
Caring and compassionate
Dr. Tokayer was very attentive and thorough. Also, very easy to talk to. I'm lucky to have found her!

January 27th, 2013
Patient at Boca Regional
This Dr kept us waiting for over 4 hours before we found out he was not going to come to the hospital. She was supposed to give instructions on insolin etc. We finally had a nurse go over this so as to prevent a high sugar level. Very disappointed after she said just wait a few hours and we waited 4 before she decided to bale out.

May 24th, 2017