A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edna Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Schwab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Schwab MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edna Schwab practice?
- Dr. Edna Schwab has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edna Schwab practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.