Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edna Schwab
Dr. Edna Schwab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Schwab is affiliated with University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian, Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System and Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Edna Schwab has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Edna Schwab is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Martin Heyworth
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. George Tzanis
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Samuel Kuna
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi39