A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edna Toubes-Klingler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edna Toubes-Klingler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Toubes-Klingler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Toubes-Klingler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edna Paulette Toubes-Klingler MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edna P. Toubes-Klingler practice?
- Dr. Edna Toubes-Klingler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edna Toubes-Klingler practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.