Dr. Ednan Sheikh Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ednan Sheikh?

Only cares about collecting money

Posted on May 9th, 2017

After 6months of constant visits, nothing has improved except wasted time and money. Doesn't follow up or return calls and makes mistakes on paperwork. Very lazy staff and office manager. Ensists on having you come in before answering any questions or filling out any insurance forms you need, charges you and your insurance and copays, but do nothing to fix your issue except give you injections...never return calls and always make you wait over an hour to see him. Don't recommend. He's all about the money, doesn't care about his patients.

Dr. Ednan Sheikh is Fantastic!

Posted on April 15th, 2017

Have been going to Dr. Sheikh for alittle over a year maybe two cant keep track. He has changed his staff and the office runs so smoothly. I just had a medial branch block and if I could I would give him a great big hug! I have no pain and the procedure was very easy.

Posted on November 7th, 2016

HORRIBLE..staff is rude. Visit is quick and no individual case consideration. Staff is catty & make you feel worthless. They don't answer the phone nor do assist e your situation regarding paperwork in a prompt fashion. Personal medical information will be discussed amongst staff to the patient amongst other patients in the waiting room. You can get into an argument with staff or see an altercation EVERY visit; guaranteed no undestanding of patients pain & the importance of recieving medicine or what effect it had on the individual if problems do accrue. No care is best described w EVERY patient but if they have an issue w you you will KNOW it will all be PERSONAL and the office is against you; VERY U PROFESIONAL. The doctor is beginning to have less value just as his staff which wasn't always the case & the staff was different and WAY more caring, understanding & knowledgeable around 8 mnths ago.

He is great

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr Sheikh is a very understanding Doctor who Has great knowledge in all aspects of pain management. He helped my with my back and shoulder. No need for surgery. Thanks

Dr Sh

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Great thanks Doc

Super Doc

Posted on April 5th, 2016

super dr. spends times with you explaining your goals to help you live a life free of pain

Experience

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr Ednan sheikh is a very caring Doctor. He does not rush you out quickly. He listens really good. He explain and points out difficulty areas and tells you that there's a lot things he can try to ease your pain. I'm very pleased with him. I would recommend him and I already have.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Pompous, doesn't listen, he likes to hear himself talk. Less then five minutes when he decided to do a procedure on me. I know there isn't money in medicine anymore so physicians push patients out the door quickly. I trusted my GP who I have been seeing for 13 years when I received Dr. Sheikh's name for a referral. Unfortunately this physician pushes for epidural/spinal block without having a full history. Both of my parents are physicians they strongly suggested I research another pain specialist who at least listens.

Absolutely the most awful experience I've ever had. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Ednan Sheikh only cares about making as much $$$ as possible by pumping as many patients as possible through his multiple offices. Wait time each time was 1 hour +. He books multiple patients at the same time slots. My appointment was for 9 am. I waited 1.5 hours with a giant room FULL of patients before he even showed up. He said he was at the hospital performing surgeries all morning. Why would you schedule appointments when you knew you would not be there? Finally saw him for about 3 minutes. He barely talked to me before immediately recommend surgery (a cortisone shot). I was in so much pain I did not challenge his decision. That's when the horror continued. I was shuttled to the surgery center at 5 am for a 8:30 am appointment with about 15 other people. They herded us like cattle through the procedure and rushed us through the paperwork so we couldn't even read what we were signing. He came in for literally two seconds and I wanted to ask him questions about the procedure but because I couldn't think of them immediately, he was already gone. After all the inconvenience and general dirtiness of the whole process, I did not feel any better. I'm also concerned they gave me the shot in the wrong spot since they barely talked to me or explain anything about post-op and the recovery time. I was in excruciating pain for days after the procedure and feel no better if not worse 3 weeks later. I would never ever recommend this doctor to anyone. Please do not waste your time. Dr. Ednan Sheikh only cares about profits and is a disgrace to all doctors.

best pain doctor ever!!!!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Sheikh is best pain management doctor he is very helpful and knows what he is talking about! he's all about his patients and will do anything to help them. his staff is awesome and super friendly they treat you like family in that office!! I recommend everyone to go see dr sheikh

The Best

Posted on October 19th, 2015

He is the best at what he does. I went for knee and back pain, and just after 4 months I can honestly state that my knee is 80% better and my back is slowly but surely improving.

No good

Posted on May 12th, 2015

This is about the worst Dr I have ever been to. I will never see him again. You sit and wait while the staff does absolutely nothing. I was waiting forever and I had an appointment while the staff ordered lunch on the phone. I kept asking when I would see the Dr and I was told over and over again that I was next in line to see the Dr needless to say that several other people were called in ahead of me. When I asked what was going on I was told that those other people had appointments I said I had an appointment too and the girl said I thought you were a walk in. I was so disgusted that I just walked right out the door and I will never be back. They had the nerve to charge my insurance for a missed appointment I am disputing the charge with my insurance company in no way should this Dr get paid. I would not recommend this Dr to my worst enemy. Stay away from this Dr at all costs. Did I mention that almost all of the patients looked like drug addicts and one actually asked me if I would sell him my pills or buy his pills. This Dr is for junkies only he should have his license revoked and be investigated. I'm sorry to go on and on about how bad this Dr is but I'm just trying to save someone the aggravation I went through.