Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edouard Coupet
Dr. Edouard Coupet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miramar, FL, with another office in Hialeah, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Coupet is affiliated with Advocate South Suburban Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and St Francis Hospital Health CenterMedicare. Dr. Coupet has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Edouard Coupet has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Edouard Coupet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar, FL.