A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edouard Duret:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edouard Duret is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edouard Duret, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duret graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Duret has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Willapa Harbor Hospital
- Ocean Beach Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edouard Jean-Marie Phillipe Duret MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edouard J. Duret practice?
- Dr. Edouard Duret has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edouard Duret practices Surgery near Ilwaco, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, OR.
See Ilwaco Surgeons.