A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edouard Saade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edouard Saade, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saade graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Saade has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edouard Saade MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edouard Saade practice?
- Dr. Edouard Saade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edouard Saade practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Miami, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.