A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edouard Trabulsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edouard Trabulsi, Urologic Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edouard Trabulsi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trabulsi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trabulsi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edouard John Trabulsi MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Edouard J. Trabulsi practice?
- Dr. Edouard Trabulsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edouard Trabulsi practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.