Urologic Oncology
Video profile

Dec 15th, 2014

I saw him yell at one of his patients. But he was nice to me

Sep 27th, 2013

Very bad doctor. He was very aggressive in pushing me to do surgery with him. I ended up going elsewhere for the treatment of my prostate cancer.

Bladder Cancer show details Bladder Cancer
by GP on Apr 15th, 2013

Excellent bedside manner, really cares about the patient. I felt very comfortable and in very good hands with his diagnosis and course of treatment. Highly recommend him!

Compassionate, Caring & Comforting show details Compassionate, Caring & Comforting
Dec 24th, 2011

When I learned that I had a kidney lesion and would have to have it removed, I called Jefferson Hospital and was directed to Urologist, Dr. Trabulsi. I had no idea who he was, but I soon learned that I could not have asked for a better doctor. He was very compassionate, caring and comforting. He performed a robotic partial nephrectomy, and my surgery went very well. I would recommend Dr. Trabulsi to any one of my friends or family members. I only wish more doctors had Dr. Trabulsi's bedside manners.

Great, caring, and compassionate show details Great, caring, and compassionate
May 18th, 2009

Great doctor with an excellent staff. He is very caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgable on all aspects of cancer. He tried me for prostate cancer and my two brothers as well. We have all done great! He has taken care of a friend with kidney cancer and we have all been extremely satisfied. Thank you so much for everything!