Dr. Edra Kimmel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edra Kimmel?

September 7th, 2016

Patient

Perfect bedside manner, she helped me through a very scary situation with my second child. Perfect OB!

July 28th, 2015

She makes the uncomfortable experience comfortable! She's also great at sitting and talking to you like a person and not just a patient!

July 18th, 2012

Really easy to talk to

Dr Kimmel is very easy to talk to and is concerned about my health and well being. I feel like I'm talking to a friend who happens to be a great doctor

January 5th, 2012

Best Ob/GYN in Mississippi! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Dr. Kimmel is the most kind, intelligent, and professional doctor I have ever seen. She has an incredible bedside manner and takes time to listen to my problems and understands my concerns. She really spends a lot of time explaining any questions I have. It's like I've known her my whole life!

November 10th, 2011

Office visits were rushed but waiting a long time before you are seen by the doctor. Biggest problem was for my 30 year old daughter who about a week after her appointment she got a call from the office at 4:58pm asking her to call the doctor. She returned the call immediately and got the answering machine. She called at 8:30 this morning (this is happening as I write this) and was told someone would call her back. At one she still had not heard and called back. At 3:30 she went to the office and they told here she might as well not wait cause the doctor was in "clinicals" and she would call her when she gets out. It has to do with her pap smear results as the call in number told her that her results were unavailable and that she must call her doctor!! It is unacceptable to me that a doctor's office calls you about your health and you can not get a return call in almost 24 hours!! Our family has a history of cancer (her aunt and mother,me, have both had breast cancer and her other aunt has had precancerous cells removed after an abnormal pap test. Not to mention my daughter has had an abnormal pap before. Do you agree we should be a little upset?

May 9th, 2011

Last time I was in Dr. Kimmel's office, I waited for 1 hour and 45 minutes, before she came in the room. I had some problems I wanted to discuss, but when she came in, she was in a huge hurry, barely looked at me, and acted like I was wasting her time. I am sure she knows what she's doing, but I would like to find another doctor. Also, at the office, they herd you into the bathroom in a GROUP, with men sitting right outside the bathroom, and give everyone the urine sample cups, and explain how to use them very loudly. It is humiliating. Not the most sensitive or helpful place for a gyno visit.

May 9th, 2011

Awesome Doctor

I highly recommend Dr. Kimmel!

September 16th, 2008

Wonderful doctor!

I always felt so comfortable with Dr. Kimmel. Very knowledgeable and able to explain everything in layman's terms. Very kind and very respected by her office/hospital staff. She is one in-charge lady!

April 16th, 2013