A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edroy McMillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edroy McMillan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edroy McMillan, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McMillan graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMillan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System
- MedCentralMansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edroy L McMillan FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Edroy L. McMillan practice?
- Dr. Edroy McMillan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edroy McMillan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.