A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Ruminson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruminson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ruminson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Edrum Ruminson MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. S E. Ruminson practice?
- Dr. S Ruminson has 1 office location.
Dr. S Ruminson practices Family Medicine near Dinuba, CA.
See Dinuba Primary Care Doctors.