A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edsa Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Abad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edsa M. Abad practice?
Dr. Edsa Abad practices Pediatrics near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hempstead, NY.
See Ridgewood Pediatricians.