A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edsel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edsel Rodriguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital, Sunbury, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edsel Antonio Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edsel A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Edsel Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edsel Rodriguez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Elysburg, PA.
See Elysburg Family Physicians and Elysburg Primary Care Doctors.