A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edsel Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edsel Rodriguez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital, Sunbury, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edsel Antonio Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Edsel A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Edsel Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Edsel Rodriguez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Elysburg, PA.
See Elysburg Family Physicians and Elysburg General Practitioners.