A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edson Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edson Cheung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheung
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edson Cheung, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edson H Cheung MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edson H. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Edson Cheung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edson Cheung practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.