A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edson Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edson Cheung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edson Cheung, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edson H Cheung MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edson H. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Edson Cheung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edson Cheung practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.