A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edson Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edson Cheung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edson Cheung, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cheung has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edson H Cheung MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edson H. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Edson Cheung has 1 office location.
Dr. Edson Cheung practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.