A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edson DeGuzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edson DeGuzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeGuzman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. DeGuzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edson DeGuzman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGuzman graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. DeGuzman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edson DeGuzman MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edson DeGuzman practice?
- Dr. Edson DeGuzman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edson DeGuzman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Midlothian Cardiologists.