A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard de Lange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduard de Lange is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. de Lange
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. de Lange Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body MR Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. de Lange graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. de Lange has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard E de Lange MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduard E. de Lange practice?
- Dr. Eduard de Lange has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduard de Lange practices Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.