A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard de Lange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduard de Lange is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body MR Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. de Lange graduated from Universiteit Leiden.
Dr. de Lange has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard E de Lange MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduard E. de Lange practice?
- Dr. Eduard de Lange has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eduard de Lange practices Radiology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Radiologists.