A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard Ghersin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghersin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghersin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- False Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghersin graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Ghersin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard Ghersin MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduard Ghersin practice?
- Dr. Eduard Ghersin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduard Ghersin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.