A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard Ghersin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghersin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghersin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- False Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghersin graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Ghersin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard Ghersin MD is a male Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduard Ghersin practice?
- Dr. Eduard Ghersin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduard Ghersin practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.