A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard Michel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduard Michel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduard Michel, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Michel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Michel has 55 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard Michel MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduard Michel practice?
- Dr. Eduard Michel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduard Michel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.