A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard Osmonov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduard Osmonov is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduard Osmonov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Osmonov graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Osmonov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard Osmonov MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduard Osmonov practice?
- Dr. Eduard Osmonov has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduard Osmonov practices Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists.