A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduard Sladek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduard Sladek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sladek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Arlington Heights, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard Harold Sladek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduard H. Sladek practice?
- Dr. Eduard Sladek has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduard Sladek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons.