A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard Sladek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduard Sladek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sladek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sladek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduard Sladek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sladek graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sladek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Arlington Heights, IL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard Harold Sladek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduard H. Sladek practice?
- Dr. Eduard Sladek has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduard Sladek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Orthopedic Surgeons.