A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduard Zinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduard Zinger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinger graduated from Andizan Med Inst, Andizan, Uzbekistan.
Dr. Zinger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduard Zinger MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduard Zinger practice?
- Dr. Eduard Zinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduard Zinger practices Internal Medicine near Lincolnwood, IL.
See Lincolnwood Internists.