A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Moreno Valley Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Antonio Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Garcia practices Family Medicine near Moreno Valley, CA.
See Moreno Valley Primary Care Doctors.