A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Abellana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Abellana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abellana graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Abellana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Riverview
- St John Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Coloyan Abellana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo C. Abellana practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Abellana has 9 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Abellana practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors.