A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Aguirre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Aguirre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Aguirre DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Aguirre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Aguirre practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.