A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Aguirre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Aguirre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguirre
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aguirre Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguirre graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Aguirre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Aguirre DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Aguirre practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Aguirre has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Aguirre practices Family Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Family Physicians.