Dr. Eduardo Aguirre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Aguirre?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo Aguirre?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016

GREAT DR

February 15th, 2016

Staff seems uninterested and like they don't like their jobs. The doctor drops patients without any kind of notification and his staff claims that the doctor sends out certified letters . You wait for long time in the lobby if your appointment was at 2 you have you won't be seen till almost 3 o'clock I would not recommend this doctor at all as the primary care doctor

October 21st, 2015

I found Dr.Aguirre very friendly, explained benifets in getting treatments. Wait time was not long once in exam room...however the staff is very unwelcoming, and somewhat rude. I walked in early to fill out my paperwork and the receptionist did not even glance up. I waited at the window for more than 5 min to be acknowledged. She was on the phone but never told me I will be right with u, never made eye contact. I found that completely rude, and to top it off once she got off the phone she got up and left instead of pausing to give me my paperwork. The other woman was a bit more friendly however, neither of them were very welcoming ultimately.

May 26th, 2015

Incompetent office staff, Doctor protects them!

Horrible staff and service of staff. They don't follow instructions from the doctor. I was told I could pick up my prescriptions that they would be sent into the pharmacy. I left to go to the pharmacy they hadn't received it. They called the doctors office and they said they would send it when they get to them. They sent me to two different labs for a test that is done in the doctors office, called two other labs to see if they could do it and I was told by them they don't do it there that it is a test normally in the doctors office. Brought the issues before the doctor to express my concerns and was told if I wasn't happy to find another doctor. I would advise against this doctors office seriously.

November 4th, 2014

Poor Service

I had to go to Dr. Aguirre because I am on Medicaid patient and basically have no other choice in the Denton area. It is easy and convenient to get an appointment. The staff are rude and not helpful. The doctor spends no time with me. Getting documents sign takes months with several follow up calls. The staff provides no information on when forms will be sign and just says he is busy.

August 31st, 2012

Dr . Aguirre's great but not his staff

Dr Aguirre is great, but his female staff is not. I've been told shots are only given on Wednesdays and only in the morning. Not very compatible with school schedules. If it's a busy time you're sent to the DCHC across the street for shots, where you have to take a number to be called to be told to wait again. I've been scheduled an appointment when the office was closed. Have taken my children twice for a lead poisoning test and received yet another letter that the lab could not analyze the blood sample.

July 7th, 2012

oh no

this doctor spent no time with me and stayed far away from me. he diagnosed me with a sinus infection but did not look in my throat, nose or did he touch my face at all. he had full mask and gear on when he came in room and tried to say it was cause he had allergies. sure. how do you diagnose someone with out touching them. never in my 31 years have i ever been to a doctor like that.

September 29th, 2010

Dr Aguirre is an excellent physician.I would recommend him to anyone.

September 18th, 2017