A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Alfonso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Alfonso, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfonso graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alfonso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Alfonso MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Alfonso practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Alfonso has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Alfonso practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.