A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Almaguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Almaguer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almaguer
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almaguer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Almaguer graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Almaguer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Larkin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Marcial Almaguer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Almaguer practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Almaguer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Almaguer practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners.