A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Almaguer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Almaguer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almaguer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almaguer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Almaguer graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Almaguer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Larkin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Marcial Almaguer MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Almaguer practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Almaguer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Almaguer practices General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami General Practitioners.