A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Amorin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Amorin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amorin graduated from Universidad De Costa Rica, San Jose. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amorin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Antonio Amorin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Amorin practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Amorin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Amorin practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.