A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Anguizola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Anguizola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Anguizola, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Anguizola graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Anguizola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Ernesto Anguizola MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo E. Anguizola practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Anguizola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Anguizola practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Hawaiian Gardens Anesthesiologists.