Family Physicians

1970 S Prospect Ave
Ste 3
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
310-944-9344
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Poor Receptionist Service  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2014

I called and was on hold for 13 minutes before the line disconnected. I called back and was asked to be put on hold again - I refused. I was able to finally make an appointment. After this call, I found another doctor's office who was much more capable and service was quick and efficient, so I called Dr. Anorga's office to cancel. Guess what? The receptionist at Dr. Anorga's office could not find the appointment at the time I made it for. After some digging, she found the appointment was made on the wrong day! Of course, I do not know the doctor's capabilities, but I do not recommend this doctor just because of the inept front desk staff alone.

|  show details
by Larry Lorden on Oct 16th, 2013

He has been my doctor for about two years and I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this man and his wonderful, outstanding staff. You might also not know about the work he does in remote areas of the world. It is a family environment and you feel like you are a part of that family. Thank you doctor and staff.

|  What happened to this doctor??  |  show details
by Frederico P. on Apr 15th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Anorga since 2000. I remember when he was a very sharp doctor, on top of his game. He was very friendly and very personable. His nurses and office staff were top notch too! My last two visits have been anything but.........the ladies in his front office are not very friendly, and on the phone they are downright rude. When I called, she told me "that the Doctor was very busy and could not see me until next week. Would I like to see the Nurse Practitioner instead?" All in a condescending cold voice. I finally see Dr. Anorga and he has one of his annoying little med school students with him. I told Ruby, his main nurse, I don't want to see these kids, but he brings one in anyway. He looks tired, burned-out, acts very distant. I tell him my symptoms and he just starts typing away on an iPad, rarely makes eye contact with me. I ask him a question, mispronouncing a medical term, and he cracks some inside joke with his med student. I have been with Dr. Anorga for 13 years. No more.....I'm looking for a new Doctor. BTW, I have never, liked his little med-school students either. We are paying patients, not guinea pigs. I hate the invasion of privacy by having one of these little S**** standing around grinning and smiling nervously while you are trying to explain your symptoms.

|  My Visits over 20 of Service  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Anorga's office since 1986. I did not see Dr Anorga when I first visited his office. I was recommended to see Dr. Rochelle Wilson by my wife. I saw Dr Wilson for a few years until she relocated her practiece to Ojai Ca. At that point I was transferred over to Dr Anorga. I knew when I met Dr Anorga I was in great hands. I did not realize that the medical practice was under Dr Anorga's business license. Knowing this I assumed he was the main head guy. After seeing him a few times I realized he was the decision maker and who I wanted to see. I do not feel I need to promote Dr Anorga for his professionalism. I have been seeing Dr Anorga for 22 years now and he has become my only Family Physician. I consider him as my Doctor, confidant, friend, buddy, and a guiding light. The guiding light supersedes everything else Dr Anorga does.He is a natural in the profession of Medicine. God Bless!

|  Very Nice Doc!  |  show details
by Ed on Apr 17th, 2010

He's been my primary care doc since he was over in Torrance at Madison Medical Park back in the late 90s. Very nice, easy going compasionate doc! He even went to Haiti recently with the group Doctor's Without Borders to help treat orphans in the Haiti Quake. That right there tells you something about the Man!A class act that I'd highly recommend!

|  Very Good Doc!  |  show details
by Fred on Apr 10th, 2010

A very nice guy! You can see that he cares about his patients. His staff is equally caring and courteous!However, the only thing I didn't like about his practice is those darn little medical students. He sponsors young, wide eyed Med Students who are in the room with him during diagnosis. I don't like them because I feel like a specimen instead of a patient.

|  Great Staff  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 1st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have followed this medical practice across three locations, over the past 15 years. I love that they have both MDs and DO doctor of osteo...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com