Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Larry Lorden on Oct 16th, 2013

He has been my doctor for about two years and I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this man and his wonderful, outstanding staff. You might also not know about the work he does in remote areas of the world. It is a family environment and you feel like you are a part of that family. Thank you doctor and staff.

My Visits over 20 of Service show details My Visits over 20 of Service
Sep 29th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Anorga's office since 1986. I did not see Dr Anorga when I first visited his office. I was recommended to see Dr. Rochelle Wilson by my wife. I saw Dr Wilson for a few years until she relocated her practiece to Ojai Ca. At that point I was transferred over to Dr Anorga. I knew when I met Dr Anorga I was in great hands. I did not realize that the medical practice was under Dr Anorga's business license. Knowing this I assumed he was the main head guy. After seeing him a few times I realized he was the decision maker and who I wanted to see. I do not feel I need to promote Dr Anorga for his professionalism. I have been seeing Dr Anorga for 22 years now and he has become my only Family Physician. I consider him as my Doctor, confidant, friend, buddy, and a guiding light. The guiding light supersedes everything else Dr Anorga does.He is a natural in the profession of Medicine. God Bless!

Very Nice Doc! show details Very Nice Doc!
by Ed on Apr 17th, 2010

He's been my primary care doc since he was over in Torrance at Madison Medical Park back in the late 90s. Very nice, easy going compasionate doc! He even went to Haiti recently with the group Doctor's Without Borders to help treat orphans in the Haiti Quake. That right there tells you something about the Man!A class act that I'd highly recommend!

Very Good Doc! show details Very Good Doc!
by Fred on Apr 10th, 2010

A very nice guy! You can see that he cares about his patients. His staff is equally caring and courteous!However, the only thing I didn't like about his practice is those darn little medical students. He sponsors young, wide eyed Med Students who are in the room with him during diagnosis. I don't like them because I feel like a specimen instead of a patient.