Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo Antezano
Dr. Eduardo Antezano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Antezano is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Methodist West Hospital and VA Central Iowa Health Care System-Des Moines. He speaks English.
Dr. Eduardo Antezano has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eduardo Antezano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Mohammedhasan Sarawan
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Des Moines, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Naga Meka
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Des Moines, IA 0 mi
Dr. Javaid Abbasi
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Des Moines, IA 0 mi24