A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Aquino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Aquino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Aquino graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aquino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Hospital
- Dr. Reginal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo L M Aquino MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo L. Aquino practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Aquino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Aquino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.