A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Flores is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Flores has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo B Flores MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo B. Flores practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Flores practices Internal Medicine near Riverdale, MD.
See Riverdale Internists.