A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Balbona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Balbona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Balbona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balbona graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Balbona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Balbona MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Balbona practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Balbona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Balbona practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists.