A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Barriuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Barriuso is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Barriuso, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barriuso graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Barriuso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Norwegian-American Hosp, Chicago, Il
- Mac Neal Mem Hosp, Berwyn, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Victor Barriuso MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo V. Barriuso practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Barriuso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Barriuso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cicero, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Cicero Obstetricians & Gynecologists.