A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Borges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Borges is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Borges graduated from Universidade Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Columbia Medical Center - Port St. Lucie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Ferreira Borges MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo F. Borges practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Borges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Borges practices Neurology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jensen Beach, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Neurologists.