A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Brown is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Copper Queen Community Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Nehemiah Brown MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo N. Brown practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Brown practices Internal Medicine near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Internists.