Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo Carrillo
Dr. Eduardo Carrillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission, TX, with other offices in Mission, TX and Mission, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Carrillo is affiliated with Mission Regional Medical Center and Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg. He speaks English.
Dr. Eduardo Carrillo has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Eduardo Carrillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission, TX.
Dr. Raul Santa-Ana
General Practice, Family Medicine
Mission, TX 0.39 mi37
Dr. Basiouni Basiouni
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Family Medicine
Mission, TX 0.53 mi9
Dr. Pedro Garcia Jr
Family Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Mission, TX 0.69 mi42