A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Castillo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo D Castillo MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo D. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Castillo practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.