A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Castillo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo D Castillo MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo D. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Castillo practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.