A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Cevallos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Cevallos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Cevallos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cevallos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Cevallos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- Quakertown Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cevallos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Cevallos practice?
Dr. Eduardo Cevallos practices Pediatrics near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Pediatricians.