A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapunoff graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapunoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.