A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapunoff
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chapunoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapunoff graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chapunoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Chapunoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.