A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo E Clark MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Clark practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Carpinteria, CA.
See Carpinteria Emergency Physicians and Carpinteria Primary Care Doctors.