A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clark
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Clark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo E Clark MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Clark practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Carpinteria, CA.
See Carpinteria Emergency Physicians and Carpinteria Primary Care Doctors.