A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eduardo Colon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eduardo Colon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Colon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo Anibal Colon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo A. Colon practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Colon has 1 office location.
Dr. Eduardo Colon practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.