Dr. Eduardo Constantino MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2016
Worst Practice ever!
This is the worst, most un organized practice ever!!! After leaving message after message you will finally get a call back in 3 weeks if your lucky. They accepted my health insurance but its impossible to get an appointment. My son needed to be seen asap for anxiety and depression and was told it would be months before he could be seen. Rude and uncaring practice. I decided to see someone out of network and pay out of pocket even though I cant really afford it. Don't waste your time. Go and find a real Dr.

September 28th, 2013
He gets to the point and maybe that's where the eye contact was an issue for that other reviewer. But I think his expertise outweighs that detail, he knows medicine, he's not there to be our friend. He's not super friendly but he's not unfriendly. "Nice" private practice Dr.'s want you to come back every month, he's not looking for that.

June 14th, 2013
Wonderful person, caring and understanding.
I found dr. Constantino at the perfect time. My son was dealing with severe health issues and he turned his life around. Dr. Constantino was patient, caring and fully understood what he was dealing with. I worked in Mental Health for many years and I can honestly say that this doctor is one of the best. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

July 7th, 2016