Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eduardo Cremer
Dr. Eduardo Cremer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 5 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cremer is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center and Kindred Hospital - Chicago North. Dr. Cremer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eduardo Cremer has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eduardo Cremer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Martha Calden
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Terry Zheutlin
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Angela Bell
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi9