Dr. Eduardo De Sousa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo De Sousa?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Eduardo De Sousa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2011

It's worth the wait! He is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Amazing, Compassionate, Incredible, Smart, Intelligent, Stupendous, Fantastic, Unbelievable, Listens, Not in a hurry, Kind, Considerate, Caring!Need i say more! Funny how we had to wait 45 min. in the waiting room! (somethime you have to wait for the best things in life) It was the best wait we ever had! Well worth our time! He spend two hours with my mother! We are so lucky to have found this great doctor!

July 8th, 2010

Great doctor!

I went in for a diagnosis of neuropathy, and Dr. De Sousa finally gave me the help I was looking for. He spent a lot of time with me, and had a prompt follow up. First doctor that gives me some answers.

April 27th, 2010

A doctor who cares

I met Dr. De sousa when I went to the emergency room at Thomas Jefferson Hospital complaining about numbness in the lower half of my body, loss of vision, and other symptoms auto immune disease. Although I explained to the emergency room doctors that I had seen a neurologist who I might either have multiple sclerosis or, more likely, nueromyletis optica, and I was told to go to an emergency room if the symptoms worsened, most of the doctors wanted to just treat me for a headache and send me home. Luckily, Dr. De sousa was just coming on duty, and after examining me he hurriedly admitted me into the hospital and put me on a massive dose of steroids. This after spending almost 17 hours in the emergency room trying to get someone to take me seriously. After three days on steroids, my symptoms immediately began to lessen, and I'm now able to walk instead of stumble around. He also arranged follow up appointments for me, and home visits by an occupational therapist and physical therapist to help me regain further physical strength while awaiting a final diagnosis, which I now understand may take months. But at least, thanks to Dr. De sousa, those months will be comfortable and productive. This is a doctor who cares, and we need more like him.

June 1st, 2016