A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eduardo Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Santos
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Santos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eduardo M Santos DOS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eduardo M. Santos practice?
- Dr. Eduardo Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eduardo Santos practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Cardiologists and Denver Pediatric Specialists.